10.12.2012

Chris & Cassie's New York Mills MN Country Wedding {09.15.12}

A beautiful wedding took place in the New York Mills, MN countryside on September 15th.
This wedding was a photographer's dream: gorgeous, rustic backdrops and scenery, an assortment of open shade, and best of all, an absolutely wonderful and kind-hearted couple that are truly in love.

Wow. didn't know I was so sentimental!
:-)






Love that these shoes added just the right amount of sass to Cassie's sweet demeanor:




The first look on the farmhouse porch:


My "second shooter", sis Katelyn's view (recently I sold her my original DSLR, the Canon 40D!) :









adore this one...






My view:


Katelyn's view (love!)


quite possibly my favorite:



K's view:



Mom seeing her daughter all dressed up:


:-)





metal siding + open shade = happy photographer


The dads: 


The best accessories: cowboy hats and boots!



Cassie's parents transformed their barn into a beautiful reception hall ...see below!




I noticed this fence and the cornfield and asked C & C if pretty please we could take some photos ...





K's view:








They also obliged for these ones, too.


K's view:



these flowers are absolutely perfect.





The barn was made into a beautiful reception hall.
Amazing doesn't even begin to describe it!







K's view:





ceremony begins:



K's view:






K's view:





K's view: ( I love having a second shooter!)







Truffle cake! 


Practicing their dance before the grand entrance. 


Grand entrance!





Their first dance was beautifully danced to "Everything's a Waltz" by Ed Bruce.
(very appropriate being Waltz is their last name!)


I'm thinking my hubby is regretting we did't have a european mount elk decorating our wedding reception! ;-)


K's view from the balcony:





Well, now I can say I've been to a barn dance! 


THANK YOU sincerely, Chris and Cassie and all your friends and family... 
a true, true honor to be there to experience your once-in-a-lifetime day with you!





No comments: