4.19.2013

Spring Mini Sessions Park Rapids Area & turning over a NEW LEAF! {Making Spring Happen at Jennifer Skoog Photography}

Well, its been a very wintery spring.
Time to freshen things up and help SPRING arrive here sooner!

My business and my personal life are turning over a "New Leaf" {haha } and I now have a little more flexibility in my mothering life, work life and photography life! :)

I've just launched a NEW website, which is now compatible with iPhone, iPad and other smartphones/tablets! Time to get up with the times! 
please check it out, tell me how it looks!! 

AND a NEW BLOG!!! this will be my LAST post from this blog....I have a new blog that is more friendly to work with than blogger, 
bought a new domain and am using wordpress.org hosting. I hope to continue to make tweaks to it.

Check it out here and add it to your new blog feed:


ALSO----I'm SO excited to offer mini sessions again!
May 4th only, I have limited spots open,  so email me ASAP to reserve your time :)
I'm know there's some new babies and new clients out there that I would just love to work with! Mini sessions are a great way to check out professional and custom photography :)


See you May 4th! 

Also, any sessions booked before April 30th, I'm offering $25 credit off the session fee. 
Sessions are to take place in 2013 so book your session and get a little reward for planning ahead :)

No comments: