4.30.2009

Ethan, 9 months

My good friend, Ginger, let me do a photo session with her little guy. I think I got a complete workout, too! He is ACTIVE!
And such a funny guy. We had to stop a few times for him to eat and cry (he's teething)
and then he would be all smiles again.





Nothing like mother's arms.
Enough of sitting still! Just let me play!


(and eat wrappers!)




Awww.
So, 10 sessions are filled, but I am still open to doing more sessions at an introductory special of $30 for approx 1-1.5 hr session. (I'm pretty flexible)
Only "stipulation" is that we have fun and stay relaxed!
(and let me use the photos for my portfolio and website)
So I guess I shouldn't have used the word "only"!
:)
Thanks to all who emailed or called me!
I am so excited to photograph your lovely selves and loved ones.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow- I didn't think they would turn out so nice based on the level of activity that day:) But they are wonderful! Thank you so much! I can't wait to order some!
~Ginger