1.01.2010

Blue Moon {& Happy New Year!}

I read in our newspaper "The Sitka Sentinel" that the New Year's Eve full moon was a "Blue Moon" being the 2nd full moon in December.
The last time a Blue Moon occurred on New's Years eve was 1990!


I'm ready to say goodbye to 2009. It was a year of emotion, growth, challenge, and self-reflection. It was, however, a great leap for me as I began my dream of being a wedding and portrait photographer. I am so grateful for the opportunities I had to photograph many lovely people and to build my portfolio.
Thank you for your support and encouragement!

As I was reading everyone's New Year's blog posts, I feel inspired to make a few resolutions of my own:

1. Make list of all the many positives in my life. Post this to the refrigerator.

2. Make a list of ongoing projects to do, which include: sign up for a yoga class (Nate calls it "Yoda" just to be silly), start knitting again (been a couple years), and finish my professional photography course.

3. Try to maintain inner peace and calm (with help from doing the above 2 resolutions)
;)

May all your dreams come true in 2010. All the best. Truly.

4 comments:

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

You have a very bright future ahead of you in photography, Jennifer. You're so gifted! Keep your confidence and courage and have a wonderful, kick butt 2010. Good luck. Hang in there. :)

Brita said...

What an awesome picture! And I agree with Julie, keep it up! You're very talented and inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Great job capturing that moon. It was beautiful!
-Katrina H