8.17.2012

Country Family {Menahga MN Photographer}

Ahh, so fun. 
These kids are awesome.
Not to mention they live on a beautiful country farmstead...which photographers usually know to be great for some peeling paint and all... (read: awesome backdrops!)



Evidence of kids when there's paintball marks...


I couldn't be more in awe of this lighting.















Happy, happy baby!


Thanks for your patience in waiting to see these...
I am feeling chronically behind in editing...slowly but surely!!
Now the twinnies are crawling and I have to even be more on my toes...
Usually means that I get about 2 photos edited before I have to take something out of their mouths... (I don't know where they find things I don't see...but they do!)

:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures of this adorable family (my cousin). ~Ramona