10.22.2009

Jasmin: Senior 2010 {Sitka Alaska Senior Photographer}

Jasmin was so sweet to call me for a Senior Photo session.
We had to delay a little bit for the rain, but the lighting worked out beautifully.
That's the thing about location photography, you just can't control Mother Nature.
:)


Jasmin had many fun ideas, as she enjoys taking pictures as well! (Besides, I love when clients offer up ideas)


While she has a beautiful smile, I love this "serious" one, too!








It's so, so much fun to discover new locations to photograph!

















Thanks, Jasmin, for the awesome and fun photo session! You have a bright future ahead of you and your kindness will go a long way!

Your gallery will be ready soon.
:)


6 comments:

Julie l said...

These are awesome, Jennifer! your posing ideas are fantastic... I always struggle what to do with peoples hands in senior pictures but your poses are perfect.

Jasmin George said...

Oh my gosh! I love these ones!
Thanks, your photography is amazing!
I can't wait to see the rest!
=]

Brita said...

Amazing!!

Emily said...

Beautiful pictures... you are so talented Jennifer!

Mom said...

Great pictures (as always) Jen! It brightens my day to see you doing what you really enjoy. You are awesome!!!

Jan said...

I love, love love these. You have talent btw.

I still haven't ordered the twins pics, but I plan to soon!