5.10.2011

Andy & Jenn's Wedding, Part I {Wright County MN Wedding}

This is such a beautiful wedding ... it really makes me so happy and more excited for the start of wedding season.

Mother Nature gifted all of us with a warm spring day and plenty of sun, but also a smidge of cloud cover when we needed it to smooth out the light a bit!

Thanks to my sis, Katelyn, for being my assistant once again! You did a great job and captured some great moments from different angles. :) 

I am going to let the photos tell the story... 






Just before walking down to stairs to see her groom ...




Katelyn's view:





They are a beautiful couple with so much love and respect for each other which is so evident in their photos.



Katelyn got these two {awesome!} photos! SOO excited about them :)









I pre visualized photos in a field ...






Thank you for the honor of having us document your love and your wedding. It truly has been a joy.
Hope you are having an wonderful time in Hawai'i!

{Part 2 to come}

1 comment:

Jan said...

love the field photos!