10.07.2009

Lindsey & Craig: Wedding Preview {Minnesota Wedding Photographer}

Lindsey and Craig are two of the most motivated, kind-hearted and fun-loving people we know. {and did I mention they are now both "in-laws"?!}

They were married in small town north-central Minnesota on October 3rd in a beautiful country church surrounded by family and friends. Craig's sister-in-law, Cindy, and I were the lucky photographers at their wedding and what a fun and emotional day it was!





They are off in Mexico now, hopefully enjoying the sand and the sun and the start of their new life together!!
Congratulations! (And please come visit us!)

{Makes me a little jealous being back here in rainy Sitka now :) }

I truly enjoyed seeing everyone in Minnesota.
. . . and I enjoyed the long "blog vacation" as I tried to soak up the time there to the
fullest extent.
{Computers can wait, but life cannot}

It's been fun catching up on everyone's blogs. {And it was even funner to see my "blog friends" in person! }
:)

3 comments:

Julie L said...

welcome back! Can't wait to see some more pics.. I"m glad that you had a fun these past couple of weeks

Krista said...

Haha, I know what they're laughing at... everyone else was doubled over too :)

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

It was awesome to see you for two minutes too! Glad you had a fun trip.

I love this picture. I can't wait to see more!

~ Jennifer