11.09.2011

Wedding: Ted & Steph 10.15.11 {Fargo-Moorhead Wedding Photographer}

Ted & Steph said their vows outside amongst family on a beautiful autumn day.
It was truly an honor to be there :)


Steph and I know each other through our past work experiences and she is a special person!



All the decor was just so perfect.


They designed their own rings to tell a story:



First look:
(I have less fuzzy ones, but this is my fave)







The Lightroom preset used here is called "autumn"


Brilliant sunlight ...



Fans!
History there ...


love, love


Such a treat to have the wagon there:


Possibly my favorite of the day:

My sister {BK} was up for the weekend and I convinced her into taking some shots with my second camera (instead of hanging around the house waiting for our husbands to get done hunting); 
here's one of her photos!




Some good camaraderie here ;)


Sisters


The beautiful backyard wedding scene:






Guests wrote messages on stones:


Just married!
(Thanks again, Sister BK for this photo!)



"God gave me you for the ups and downs. . .
God gave me you for the days of doubt . . ."


The youngest wedding guest! A surprise for the boys!
*Melt my heart*


Not a detail overlooked:




Dinner prayer


Older sister knows how to make everyone laugh!


Thank you, Ted & Steph ...
it truly was an incredible honor to be there ...
May God richly bless your marriage :)


No comments: