5.26.2012

Matt & Rita's Wedding: 5.5.12

Rain on your wedding day is good luck.
:)
My dear friend Rita married her best friend for life on May 5th.
I mean this when I say I feel so lucky to be there to capture her and Matt's wedding day.




Rain...nothing some umbrellas can't handle! 
Here's the first look from my view:



and from Katelyn's view:


Favorite photo of the day:








While the rain kept us from our original wedding photo locations, We still got a few outside underneath the church awning.




love love love


They are so happy together and it shows.



Of course the little ring bearer is handsome as ever...he was promised licorice for good behavior:


as was the precious little flower girl!


Thanks, sis, K, for this photo:


Happy, happy, married life to you two!!!


Thank you, thank you...
cannot be more happy for you both!

Visit the JSP Facebook page for more previews.